Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hiking


Today Jesse and I went hiking up at my grandpa's farm. We filmed an ENTIRE!!!! 4 minutes. So the videos we post may be a little short. Anyways I wrote in my journal and hear is exactly what I wrote. What is in ( ) is what I put in just now not what I wrote.
Just in case you can't read what the entry says :

Dear Journal, Jesse and I are at Fairveiw (WV) and we hiked up a HUGE hill. We saw abandoned horses. (They were stuck in and small fence about 80yards long and 5 ft. wide without water. we tried to leave them some but we had nothing to put it in.) We are going to hike down the other side, which we have never done before. (by the way that hill was at a 75 degree angle!) So far we have seen 4 deer and 4 (abandoned) horses. We found mysterious circle-e tracks. We have traveled to the basic end of the (LONG) path.

No comments: