Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Journal



My friend Jesse and I went hiking last weekend and we had an awesome time. We were gone most of the day and hiking in the hot sun. (85 degrees) According to my step counter we hiked over 6MILES! in 6HOURS! Well here is my messy journal.


Translation:
Dear Journal, 7-14-09
Today Jesse and I are once again in Fairveiw, WV. We visited the Indian caves. We are currently
calling in turkeys with a call. No luck. (peace sign) We are going to a tree stand. Jesse and I are in the (old) tree stand calling turkeys again. Nothings working but we are looking at some (beautiful) deer. (3 does went by and didn't notice a thing) OML: Oh My Llama I almost stepped on a turtle. It is a cute little box turtle. So that little guy was in the middle of the woods. So about 20 yards away we said we should go back and put it near water. (after we got back 40 minutes later.) We couldn't find him. (We couldn't even find the tree it was by.) Till' next time!

No comments: